Last month’s goals were awesome for keeping me focused on my projects at hand (rather than wandering off and doing any old thing that caught my fancy! And believe me, there’s a lot of those things…) But this month I want to be more specific, so that I can quantify my progress.
- Continue intentionally learning how to use Lightroom effectively. Specifically, at least watch the videos by Kayla Lamoreau.
- Finish (truly finish) my Project 366 album. Write a blog post about it.
- Get containers for my craft room shelves and organize my supplies into them.
- Work on my PhD ornament redesign.
- Make ONE layout this month. More, if I can! But Project 366 takes precedent over extra layouts.
- Floss each night this month.
- Figure out planting dates for my tomato, cucumber, and zucchini seeds. Try to find some herb plants for my counter?
- Exercise at least 2 times per week (along with abs+arms every day, as possible/reasonable).
- make (at least) one new recipe from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook
- make (at least) one new recipe from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.
- Measure current curtains in living room and at least start looking for fabric to make new ones.
I should probably stop there, since our weekends in February are looking pretty busy (in a good way!) and that’s when I am able to spend more time working on my own projects… What are your goals this month?