I’m trying to keep the list on the not-impossible-to-accomplish side of things this month…
- At the risk of sounding like a broken record…finish the Project 366 album. Specifically: finish the weekly title cards and weekly filler cards. There are still some inserts that need to be filled in, but that is “optional” for this month.
- Make ONE layout this month. Again, more if possible, but the Project 366 goal above takes priority.
- Floss each night this month.
- Figure out planting dates for my seeds. And probably plant them!
- Exercise at least 2 times per week (along with abs+arms every day, as possible/reasonable).
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook.
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.
- Continue working on PhD ornaments for people on my waiting list.
- Continue organizing my craft room. At least get my paper into holders. Possibly figure out which slots should hold the bins I already own so that I know whether I need to get more (and how many).
Other things I’d like to do…but I’m not going to “officially” include them on my list (but they are still written down!), so as not to overwhelm myself completely. But just in case, these are things that I want to do next:
- Project 366 inserts
- make more plans for the living room curtains
- work on the fabric alphabet magnets I started for Vivian (in April 2012!). She’s getting really interested in letters already, so I want to finish them up so we can play with them!