So, at the beginning of March, I said that I was trying to keep the list on the “not-impossible-to-accomplish side.” Let’s see how I did…
- Finish the Project 366 album. Specifically: finish the weekly title cards and weekly filler cards. Done!!! I spent hours and hours (ridiculous, I know) on this. I hope to write a blog post about these weekly title cards, since I designed Silhouette cut files for many of them. There are still some inserts that need to be filled in, but that is “optional” for this month.
- Make ONE layout this month. Done! I made a two-page layout that I absolutely love about a day-trip into Washington, D.C. in 2009.
- Floss each night in March. I missed one night. Bummer. But I was very, very sick, and flossing just wasn’t going to happen.
- Figure out planting dates for my seeds. Seeds planted! Sprouts growing!
- Exercise at least 2 times per week (along with abs+arms every day, as possible/reasonable). For the most part, I accomplished this goal. (There was a week where I didn’t really exercise because I’d been ill and wanted to give my body a chance to recover.) In March, I walked 9.2 miles at an average pace of about 4.5 mph. My Fitness Pal has also been an incredibly effective tool. I’m pretty sure that by my birthday (near the end of April), I will have met and (hopefully) dipped below my original goal weight. Yay!
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook. We made six new recipes: stuffed pork chops, gravy, & glazed carrots, chicken enchiladas, key lime pie, and classic mac & cheese.
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook. We made blueberry cake, sadly unsuccessfully.
- Continue working on PhD ornaments for people on my waiting list. Done!! I made three this month, and by now I’ve made (or attempted to make) contact with all of the people on my waiting list.
- Continue organizing my craft room. At least get my paper into holders. Possibly figure out which slots should hold the bins I already own so that I know whether I need to get more (and how many). Sort of done. I got more paper holders and I labeled the shelves so I know where bins will go. I’m using 5 bins I already owned. I’ll do a craft room progress blog post soon!
I didn’t manage to accomplish anything on my “optional” list. It makes me sad, because I’m excited about those projects, but I am pleased that I did so well with my main goals for March! Stay tuned for my April goals list.