A new month means a new set of goals!
- Finish all the extra inserts for the Project 366 album. It’s about time to finish this baby up.
- write a blog post about the weekly title cards
- Make ONE layout this month. As usual, more if possible, but the Project 366 goal above takes priority.
- Floss each night this month.
- Plant the garden! The last-frost date for this area is April 11! Hurray!!
- Exercise at least 2 times per week (along with abs+arms every day, as possible/reasonable).
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook.
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.
- Finish all the PhD ornaments for people on my waiting list.
- Work on (and hopefully finish??) fabric alphabet magnets for Vivian. I’m making enough multiples of each letter that she can spell her full name (and some others). Maybe to be more specific and intentional, I’ll try to stitch together at least five letters per week. That means at least 20 magnets will be finished by the end of April.
- Try to find fabric for living room curtains. I have an “ideal” in mind, but I haven’t really found it yet (my search hasn’t been too serious yet).
- Decide on what style curtains I will make.
Other things I’d like to do…but I’m not going to “officially” include them on my list (but they are still written down!), so as not to overwhelm myself completely. But just in case, these are things that I want to do next:
- Think about purchasing the Clean Color for Lightroom class.
- Work on the mini-album from our trip to Iowa in 2012.
Let’s see how April goes!!