Hmm. It looks like this month’s goals are pretty similar to previous months’…
- Finish the Project 366 album. Inserts. Title page. Last page. (pleasepleasepleaseplease let it get finished!)
- write a blog post about one or two of my favorite inserts
- write a blog post about the weekly title cards.
- Make ONE layout this month and/or finish the Iowa mini album. I hope that I’ll be able to get back into the swing of 12×12 scrapbooking more frequently. I do miss it so much.
- Floss each night this month.
- Maintain the garden.
- Exercise at least 2 times per week (along with abs+arms every day, as possible/reasonable).
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook.
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.
- Finish the fabric alphabet magnets for Vivian.
- Hem and hang the curtains for the living room.
Nothing too exciting this month! I’m hoping that May is the month that sees the Project 366 album finished, and then I can venture onto new things.