June is going to be a busy month (for everyone else, too, I’m sure!). I’m going to keep my “official” goals list short so that it is manageable, while still leaving lots of time for having fun with my family!
- Make (at least) TWO layouts this month. Woo! I’m getting ambitious 😉
- Sew fabric napkins (three sets).
- Finish an altered photo board book for my daughter. (I started this project in May.)
- Floss each night this month.
- Maintain the garden.
- Exercise at least 2 times per week (along with abs+arms every day, as possible/reasonable).
- Make (at least) three new recipes from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook. At the rate we’ve been going, this shouldn’t be too hard, haha!
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.
- “Sort” my computer. I am running low on hard drive space and I need to reorganize. It’s always at the bottom of my mental list… and here it is at the bottom of my “official” goals list– but at least it’s on a “real” list now!
If possible, but not on the “official” list:
- finish the Project 366 album. But I’m not putting any pressure on myself for this. Whenever it seems fun again, I will work on it.