A (long) while ago, I mentioned that I’d spent a ridiculously long time on making weekly title cards (and filler cards) for my Project 366 album. Well, here they are!
Inspired by lots of people’s beautiful albums, especially the ones made using Silhouette cut files, I decided that I’d design weekly title cards myself. I made rectangle frames with rounded corners, used the fonts Pharmacy (the serif font) and HoneyScript (the script font) and added a few swirls and shapes to some of them. Then I used the handy-dandy weld feature (which, by the way, I LOVE).
For the actual cards, I “constrained” myself to use my scraps. (I put “constrained” in quotes, because really, it made me a little crazy :)) I used the positives and the negatives of my cuts, and supplemented by using up as many of my alphas as possible! I also included a little calendar that a friend of my mom’s made. The pages were so pretty and carefully made that I thought it would be a neat way to save it.
So, without further ado, here are the cards.
In the end, I’m really happy with the way these turned out. The die-cut titles became a theme throughout the rest of the album, which makes me happy! It was a lot of work to do all of the title cards at once, but I’m also glad that I did them all at the end, because it gives them a sort of unified look, even in the midst of the mix of papers and supplies.