I’m not going to set very many official goals for July. I want to focus on just enjoying my summertime with my family and friends… and doing some crafting when it fits my schedule, because I love it. That being said, I do want to keep a few things on the “official” list:
- Floss each night this month.
- Maintain the garden (and write an update post or two!).
- Exercise at least 2 times per week (along with abs+arms every day, as possible/reasonable).
- Make some new recipes from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook.
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.
- Do some scrapbooking, if it fits my schedule.
- Do some sewing. (I’ve started a new hand-stitiching project! Remember my skirt? Well, I’m making some throw pillows for our living room…Hand stitching will be great for being in the car, or for something to do with my hands while I hang out with friends.) I also have a T-shirt that I’d like to alter/refashion/refit… I might have to resort to Pinterest to get a good idea of what/how I’m going to do that.
- finish the Project 366 album. In my June recap post, I listed my remaining “tasks,” and they should be completely manageable to accomplish this month.
That is it for now! Happy July 🙂