We celebrated another 2-year old’s birthday recently, so I decided to make a puppet theater for her gift, based on the pattern I’d developed from the first one I made.
I loved the orange-cream-and-brown color scheme in these fabrics. But the contrast between the two patterns wasn’t as strong as I wanted, so I added some brown rick-rack to give some definition between the sections.
I also modified the tiebacks. The first theater had ribbon tiebacks, which were fun, but this time I made them with some of the extra fabric. There is velcro to attach them when the curtains are pulled back, but I dressed them up with brown buttons for looks!