So, I over-committed myself last month and didn’t get some things on my to-do list finished, and I’m starting off this month with the same problem 😉 So my list for November is going to look pretty similar to October’s.
- ENJOY & TREASURE. Just like last month, and just like in future months.
- curtains. I’m on the last set (which is the biggest part of the project)… but it’s actually been a lot of fun, and I’ve learned a lot. I’d love to have them finished by the end of the month, if I can.
- finish V’s birthday gifts!
- baby shower! the shower is in the middle of the month, so I’ve already been working hard on decorations and other plans. I’m hoping to do some blog posts about the things I’ve made. I’m excited about how it is turning out!
- PhD ornaments! I’ve been busy!
- MEMORY KEEPING:
- Day-in-the-life. Yeah, the photos I took on October 4. I hope to put those photos, together with words, into a photo book very soon (before the “current-ness” wears off). Same as last month. If it doesn’t get done by the end of this month (which I really hope it does), I might have to scrap the project (in the throw-away sense, not the crafty sense, unfortunately).
- do some. I discovered that the local mall opens its doors before the stores are open, so I’ll be trying to go there at least two times per week to walk. It’s extra nice that we can play at the indoor playground afterward!
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook.
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.
I haven’t been able to go through and edit all of my October photos yet, but I hope to soon write a blog post on the vacation photobook that I made for my daughter. She has really enjoyed looking at it!!
Wish me luck! 😉