I’m continuing our challenge from 2013 to make at least one new recipe from our two newer cookbooks each month. There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2014.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: Brownie Roll-out Cookies from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook (pages 210-211)
- when did we make this? Monday, March 17, 2014, because we wanted cookies!
- did we change anything? Nope.
- what did we like? The dough was way stiffer than I expected, but it was SO easy to work with. I rolled out chunks of it, and my daughter loved helping me cut out the cookie shapes. She literally helped me cut every single cookie!! The cookies themselves are delicious, too!
- what didn’t we like? Nothing.
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? Most definitely!