I’m continuing our challenge from 2013 to make at least one new recipe from our two newer cookbooks each month. There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2014.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: Alfredo from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (page 265-266)
- when did we make this? Tuesday, May 21, for supper.
- did we change anything? Well, this recipe called for fresh fettucine. I was unable to get some in time, so we “disobeyed” the recipe notes and used dry pasta (linguine). I had to guess at the amount of pasta, since we switched types. At least this made it another recipe for Mission Pasta-ble!
- what did we like? The recipe is incredibly simple and straightforward, with absolutely delicious results.
- what didn’t we like? Nothing.
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? YES. Most definitely.