I’m continuing our challenge from 2013 to make at least one new recipe from our two newer cookbooks each month. There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2014.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (page 240)
- when did we make this? Sunday, August 24, for supper.
- did we change anything? Not really. We used tomatoes from our garden, and a combination of campanelle and pipette pasta. Interestingly, the Indigo Rose tomatoes dyed the pasta purple in places! Fun!
- what did we like? This was a totally delicious way to show off the flavor of garden tomatoes!
- what didn’t we like? Nothing, really.
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? Yes! And I don’t think any changes are necessary.