I’m continuing our challenge from 2013 and 2014 to make at least one new recipe from some of our newer cookbooks each month. There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2015.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: Skillet Chicken and Rice from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (page 57)
- when did we make this? Thursday, April 28, 2015, for supper.
- did we change anything? Well, I only used two chicken breasts because I didn’t realize how little chicken I had on hand! Whoops 😉
- what did we like? The flavors are so good, so much better than the old “chicken-and-rice bake” recipe I used to make (and disliked every time…). It is quick and it is easy, and it is definitely a weeknight type of meal!
- what didn’t we like? Nothing 🙂
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? Yes. No changes necessary!