I’m continuing our challenge from 2013 and 2014 to make at least one new recipe from some of our newer cookbooks each month. There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2015.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: Slow-cooker Pork Loin with Cranberries and Orange from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (page 181)
no photo because the one in the book is so much better…
- when did we make this? Monday, May 4, 2015, for supper.
- did we change anything? No.
- what did we like? Moist pork! Super easy! Tasted great!
- what didn’t we like? Nothing 🙂
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? Yes. No changes necessary!