I’m continuing our challenge from 2013 and 2014 to make at least one new recipe from some of our newer cookbooks each month. There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2015.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: Stir-fried Chicken and Zucchini with Ginger Sauce from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (page 387)
- when did we make this? Tuesday, August 11, for supper.
- did we change anything? I used white wine instead of sherry.
- what did we like? I love ginger, so I especially liked the sauce. Husband agreed that it was a delicious dish. I love that I have yet another way to use zucchini from my garden!
- what didn’t we like? Nothing,.
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? Yes!