I’m continuing our challenge from 2013 and 2014 to make at least one new recipe from some of our newer cookbooks each month. There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2015.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: Hungarian Beef Stew from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (pages 65-66)
- when did we make this? Saturday, September 12, 2015 for supper
- did we change anything? Nope.
- what did we like? It was especially good with sour cream on top. I liked the subtle sweetness from the combination of paprika, onion, and carrot.
- what didn’t we like? Nothing.
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? Yes.