I’m catching up on our challenge from 2013 and 2014 to make at least one new recipe from some of our newer cookbooks each month. There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2015.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: Key Lime Bars from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (page 590-591; affiliate link)
- when did we make this? Saturday, December 5 for consumption on December 6 and following!
- did we change anything? Nope. (We might have reduced the amount of zest, but I can’t exactly remember).
- what did we like? The recipe is straightforward, and the results are amazing!
- what didn’t we like? Nothing.
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? For sure! In fact, we did make it again already for a family Christmas gathering. And even though a certain Husband forgot to pre-bake the bottom crust (hee), they still turned out amazingly well!