Here is a recap of April’s goals:
- make and finish a simple Disney scrapbook for B : no progress. I need to print a few more photos and I’m questioning my paper choice. I got stalled :-p
- make more cards & send them : Done. I’ll blog some of them soon.
- work on the December Daily 2015 album : I finished the first five days and I worked on a few more days’ worth, which I will blog later. I wish I’d completed more, but it is what it is.
- a couple sewing projects : Done! I’ll share them later, though, since they are gifts! But it’s hard to wait to show them to you. 😉
- keep up with my photos and videos : Fail. I caught up March, at least, which was a big month, journaling-wise, and so it ended up being a bigger job than I’d anticipated. I’m going to try to power through April before we get too far into May!
- work out at least 3 times per week. do a 30-day thighs challenge (+arms/abs alternating days) : Done. I ran a LOT this month– mostly with both kids in the stroller (what a workout!!) and a few times by myself. I also filled in the gaps with rowing if it was chilly or rainy. I am pretty happy with myself for following through on the thighs challenge– I only missed one day. I’m not sure how big of a difference it made, though…
- continue shooting photos in aperture priority and get more confident : I spent a day+night gloriously alone at a B&B, and I think I figured some stuff out while I was photographing some of the beautiful flowers on the property.
- make at least 2 scrapbook layouts for my traditional scrapbook albums : I made one.
- prioritize Bible study and prayer : yes. Thank you, Lord.
- Bonus: I caught up on a lot of blog posts that I’ve been meaning to write!!
In May, I would really like to finish some of these projects that seem to be languishing on my goal list–specifically the mini-albums. I hope that I can make more progress this month.
- make and finish a simple Disney scrapbook for B
- make & send cards
- work on the December Daily 2015 album
- catch up and keep up with my photos and videos
- work out at least 3 times per week
- make at least 1 scrapbook layout for my traditional scrapbook albums
- prioritize Bible study and prayer
- make a lap quilt for myself (birthday gift!)
and on the wishlist for May– projects that are on my mind but I can’t prioritize quite yet:
- make a new bag for myself (purse-sized)
- start the finishing process for B’s project 365 album
- make a photo book or two (a simple one to display shots from a family photo shoot; Day in the Life 2015)