Here’s how I did in June!
- Finish my quilt. Done! There will be a blog post in the future, as soon as I take some photos!
- Sew a summer bag for myself. Done! And I love it!!
- Start planning some summer garment sewing. I definitely have some patterns picked out to try. I purchased fabric for a dress, and I’ve started cutting it out. See my July goals for more.
- Make that darn Disney mini-album for B! Yes!! I did!! It’s amazing; I have no idea why it took me so long to make it. It is so simple in the end, and I also realized that I had all the pictures I needed already printed. The paper was a real sticking point for me, but once I finally forced myself to pick paper and just start, I managed to complete it in a pretty short amount of time. I’m excited to share it here on the blog.
- Start working on finishing B’s 365 album. This did not happen.
- Make at least one traditional layout for my own scrapbook albums. Sadly, this also did not happen. I have some layouts taking shape in my head, though… 😉
- Photos. Captioned, edited, shared with family and friends. I would like to have May’s done by June 7 at the latest. I did completely finish May by my deadline, and I’m partway through June– including a big, fun day at Hersheypark (which was a LOT of photos). You can bet that I’ll be furiously working on the rest of June’s photos this weekend!
- Exercise at least 3 times per week. Also complete an arms/legs/abs toning exercise set every day. Done. I did miss a few abs/arms/legs days, but no more than once per week on average. I also began an adult ballet class that I love (but is extremely challenging). I’m taking it with a dear friend, and it is so fun! The last time we took ballet together was probably in first grade…and the last time I was in a ballet class was over 10 years ago!
- And last but absolutely not least: prioritize Bible study and prayer. I have been studying the names and attributes of God, and have been enjoying meditating on the Scriptures that describe those attributes by creating more “artful devotions.”
July! Isn’t it amazing that we’re already halfway through the year! I have a lot of projects in mind, and I have to admit, I’m having a hard time prioritizing them (not that my monthly goal lists are in any kind of priority order). My problem is that I know I can’t do them all (especially in July), and so I’m having trouble choosing which ones I should focus upon.
- Finish my dress. I’d like to have a couple new dresses for a trip I’m taking this summer. I would love for more than one of them to be sewn by me, but I’m not ruling out just buying one or two 😉
- Make at least 1 traditional scrapbook layout for my albums.
- Make a travel notebook.
- Work on finishing B’s 365 album. The album is “finished” in the sense that almost all of the daily cards and photos are in place. What is left are all the extra inserts for momentous occasions and events. I’m going to set a goal to have at least three of those inserts planned, at the minimum.
- Make at least one photo book. I have about three photo books that are on my want-to-make list; I’d love to finish (and print) at least one of them.
- Exercise at least 3 times per week and continue my daily arms/abs/legs toning exercises.
- Prioritize Bible study and prayer.
Can I do it all (or more)? We shall see!! 😉