I’m trying to renew our challenge from 2013 to make at least one new recipe from our two newer cookbooks each month. I’m not doing very well on making new recipes every month, but we are occasionally delving into the cookbooks for new meals! There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2016.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: Potato Frittata with Feta and Scallions from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook (affiliate link; pages 39-41)
- when did we make this? Sunday, June 5, 2016 for supper.
- did we change anything? Nope.
- what did we like? This is a really delicious combination of flavors. I don’t think I would have thought of putting bacon, feta, and potato together, but it is fantastic.
- what didn’t we like? Nothing! It isn’t quite as eggy as I was expecting for a frittata, but it didn’t bother me 🙂
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? Yes. Especially if we are looking for an excellent brunch dish!