I definitely bit off more than I could chew in July… Somehow I forgot about all of the other stuff we had going on! Craft time was at a minimum. Here’s a recap of my goals, and my assessment:
- Finish my dress. I’d like to have a couple new dresses for a trip. I would love for more than one of them to be sewn by me, but I’m not ruling out just buying one or two I finished my dress! I will publish a post about it soon! (I also bought one for my trip…and some fabric to make a couple more summery garments.)
- Make at least 1 traditional scrapbook layout for my albums. NOPE. BUT, I did help V make a layout for her own scrapbook, so maybe that counts??
- Make a travel notebook. Yes! (post coming soon)
- Work on finishing B’s 365 album. The album is “finished” in the sense that almost all of the daily cards and photos are in place. What is left are all the extra inserts for momentous occasions and events. I’m going to set a goal to have at least three of those inserts planned, at the minimum. NOPE.
- Make at least one photo book. Yes! (post coming soon)
- Exercise at least 3 times per week and continue my daily arms/abs/legs toning exercises. Yes.
- Prioritize Bible study and prayer. Yes.
I did get to finish up a few “bonus projects” during July:
So what about August? Oh, I have grand plans again, of course. I have some sewing projects in my brain, and as always, I want to scrapbook! Here are my top project goals:
- Sew a lap desk for B.
- Sew a back-of-seat organizer for our car
- Sew treasure-collecting bags for the kids. This is a vague idea and might get ditched!
- Put together travel activity books for the kids.
- Do some scrapbooking. Any scrapbooking! (options: regular 12×12 pages for my albums or Disney project, special inserts for B’s album, photo book(s), etc.)
- Exercise at least 3 times per week and continue my daily arms/abs/legs toning exercises.
- Prioritize Bible study and prayer.
August is a busy month! Summer is wrapping up and we have adventures planned, so we’ll see what actually gets finished!