Hahahahahahahahahaha! Did you see my October goals? What a silly girl I was to think I could even accomplish half of them! Haha!
- Costumes! They got finished, but they dominated the month.
- Scrapbook at least one layout this month. Nope. I wish!
- Make a couple cards. Does it count if my kids made cards? I made a few simple folding notes and did color a few stamped cards, so I suppose that I did actually partly accomplish this goal.
- Start on a Christmas gift? I started, just barely.
- If there’s time, work on a garment sewing project for myself. Hahahahaha! If there’s time! Hahahaha! No, I did not do any work on this goal. I did acquire more fabric, though 🙂
- Exercise at least 3 times per week. Yes! I did! I actually averaged at least four times per week. Yay!
- Prioritize Bible study and prayer. I am learning how to study the Bible using homiletics, and it is so interesting!
Okay. With October behind us, we are already full-steam-ahead into November, and I’m getting more regalia ornament orders. So here are my goals.
- Make regalia ornaments.
- Keep up with my photos. October was quite photo-heavy, especially right at the end, so I’m playing a bit of catch-up, too.
- Make activity books for my kids for Thanksgiving.
- Exercise at least three times per week, and add back some arms and abs exercises every day.
- Prioritize Bible study and prayer.
There are a few “wishlist” things I’m keeping in mind:
- scan my kids’ artwork (I have quite the pile building up)
- add photos and embellishment to my Grenada journal (I’ve already ordered prints!)
- some sewing projects
- other scrapbooking???
Obviously, these are stretch goals, but I’m recording them here so that I can keep myself focused in case I have some (very) unexpected extra time!