Recipe: Buttermilk Waffles from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (page 320; affiliate link)
- when did we make this? Sunday, January 8, 2017 for lunch after church. I got a waffle maker for Christmas!!!!
- did we change anything? Nope.
- what did we like? The waffle batter was easy to make and uses ingredients that I always have on hand.
- what didn’t we like? Well, it only made 3 waffles 😉 This is perfectly clear from the recipe directions, but they were so tasty– we wanted more! The recipe does require several bowls (including my stand mixer to whip the egg white), which makes me less likely to make it on a weekly basis. But really, it’s not difficult.
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? We will absolutely make this again in the future (I’m lobbying for a weekend tradition ;-)), and I don’t think I’ll need to make any changes… except maybe doubling? 🙂