Recipe: Skillet Lasagna from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (page 51; affiliate link)
Apparently we’re on a “skillet” meal kick. When we were making the pot pie recipe, I kept looking at this one, which ended on the facing page. Since we had all of the ingredients on hand, we decided to make it the next night!
- when did we make this? Saturday, March 11, 2017 for dinner.
- did we change anything? We added in some tomato paste that needed to be used.
- what did we like? The lasagna is delicious and easy to make, and it uses ingredients that we almost always have on hand. I love ricotta, so I especially enjoyed the daubs that topped this dish.
- what didn’t we like? Nothing!
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? Probably!