Haha, it’s the middle of October, and here I am finally sharing my goals for the month. Recently, my main “passion,” at least, craft-wise, has been in sewing… So I’ve been absorbed in some projects and not doing much here on the blog. But today, when I ran out of the thread I needed for the project I’m working on (bummer!!!!), I decided to sit down and write this post. Here’s the list:
- ENJOY & TREASURE. Just like last month, and just like in future months.
- costumes! I’m deep into my daughter’s, and I’d like to make some pieces for my Husband’s costume, too!
- curtains. My friend commissioned me to work on some for her.
- baby shower! next month, I’m throwing a baby shower for a dear friend. That makes for a lot of fun projects!
- MEMORY KEEPING:
- Day-in-the-life. Inspired by some recent podcasts and blog posts I’ve read, I decided to take an extra-lot of photos on October 4. I hope to put those photos, together with words, into a photo book very soon (before the “current-ness” wears off).
- do some. Not sure how it’ll work out with the weather, but I want to keep on getting to the park (or the sidewalks by my house) as often as I can while it’s still nice.
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook.
- Make (at least) one new recipe from The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook.
Wish me luck! 😉