I’m continuing our challenge from 2013 and 2014 to make at least one new recipe from some of our newer cookbooks each month. There’s a category on the blog for these posts called “recipe review 2015.”
~ ~ ~
Recipe: All-Purpose Corn Bread from The Complete America’s Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook 2001-2013, (pages 550-551)
- when did we make this? Saturday, May 16, 2015, for supper with friends.
- did we change anything? Not really, though I substituted powdered buttermilk for the regular buttermilk.
- what did we like? Tender crumb, and savory while being sweet! Surprisingly (and delightfully) moist. A great combination.
- what didn’t we like? Nothing 🙂
- will we make it again (any changes in the future)? Yes. No changes necessary!